Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Maine Vacation

My first trip to Bar Harbor with Heather was in 1996. We have had many wonderful times together. We have gone on sunset sailboat cruises, glider rides, deep-sea fishing, hiking, biking, and many comedy shows. This was Gavin's first trip to Maine. It was nice to spend time with the family after having a very busy time at work. I look at Zoë at how much she's grown and think back to when she was as small as Gavin. Time really goes by so quickly. Zoë was just over a month old when we first brought her up to Maine in August 1997. Along with Violet and Marina we have our complete family and I enjoy watching them interact with each other. I really had fun doing our hikes and trips to the beach. Sand Beach was a great deal of fun. The waves were as tall as I am and knocked me over a few times.

No comments:

Post a Comment