Saturday, January 10, 2009
MIA on the Blog scene
I have been a slacker when it comes to keeping up with my blog lately. Mom, I am sorry that you thought your computer was not working correctly because you couldn't see my new posts! (hehe) I am going to try and get back on the bandwagon and keep my postings current. We had a busy but enjoyable holiday season and survived the christmas parties with only a few extra pounds of damage. We only have one holiday party left for Jan. and of course a special Christening! I will include a slideshow of holiday pictures below. It is that time of year to refer back to New Years resolutions and this blog is on my list this year. Hopefully it will make it longer than a couple of my resolutions, which have gone by the wayside already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment