Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Annie!

I can't believe Annie is already a one year old but Kim and Will had her party so it must be true! The kids were lucky because several chicks had hatched on mothers day so the kids got a chance to see and hold them. Violet managed not to drop one this year but I can't say that the poor chick Marina held had the same fortune. They asked us if we wanted to bring one home but I really didn't think there was enough meat on it yet to bother. Plus it is just more fun to go and visit them and let Uncle Will and Aunt Kim keep up with their daily care. I did enough chicken coop care as a child and I have enough (more then enough) to care for with the two cats. I have been negligent and have not brought them to Kim yet for their annual check-up and shots. It is on my to-do list though, right after the laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment