I LOVE this video. I watch it everytime I go online!
You should send this to the Maine Tourism Bureau!
I don't know how you make time to do these creative postings but we all appreciate that we can look back at our enjoyable gatherings in Maine and elsewhere.
I don't know about the Maine Tourism Bureau but we could certainly embed it into your Maine summer rental website if you like.
Zoe helped me a little with this project and a few of the pictures were from Kim's camera. I wish I had taken more distant shots of other people that went because I couldn't include everyone in this movie. I might revise it with more family pictures but not publish it on here.
P.S. I do this stuff instead of watching TV or sometimes in lieu of folding the laundry. :-)
I LOVE this video. I watch it everytime I go online!
ReplyDeleteYou should send this to the Maine Tourism Bureau!
I don't know how you make time to do these creative postings but we all appreciate that we can look back at our enjoyable gatherings in Maine and elsewhere.
Love, Mom/Grandma
Thank you Mom/Grandma,
ReplyDeleteI don't know about the Maine Tourism Bureau but we could certainly embed it into your Maine summer rental website if you like.
Zoe helped me a little with this project and a few of the pictures were from Kim's camera. I wish I had taken more distant shots of other people that went because I couldn't include everyone in this movie. I might revise it with more family pictures but not publish it on here.
P.S. I do this stuff instead of watching TV or sometimes in lieu of folding the laundry. :-)