Thursday, May 8, 2008

Anna Theresa is here!

Congratulations Will and Kim on the birth of your beautiful daughter Anna. Kim had a c-section in the early afternoon after labor failed to progress. Anna has already started to show her parents how even the best laid plans can and often will change when you have kids. I was so excited to meet her and visit with Will and Kim (okay, maybe I mostly went to see the baby ;-) that I took off to the hospital soon after hearing the news. Kim was in the recovery room but her and the baby were doing wonderful and I could clearly see how ecstatic they were to have her here. She is 6lbs 6oz and as of the time I left, did not have her length measured yet. She has a lot of light hair and dark eyes. Here are a couple of the pictures I took of her but I will post more soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment