Monday, May 19, 2008

Can I keep him like this a little longer?

Gavin is at such a great age now and just so much fun to be with. I love that he is walking, which makes it easier to play outside and that he is starting to talk, make jokes and entertain us. His personality is really showing through and so far he is such a cuddly, sweet, funny and full of energy type of guy. I know the terrible two's will be here all to soon, but if I could just keep him at this stage for a couple years I would. I will be happy when I don't have to change diapers anymore but for now it is a small price to pay. Although some days I have to pay more than others! I am really looking forward to the upcoming summer and seeing him play at the beach with his sisters and getting to meet Minnie and Mickey. He cracks us up because every time we meet new people or are in a new situation he gets a very serious look on his face and studies everything and everyone around him. We call him Stewie from the Family Guy and often imagine him with Stewies type of thoughts as he processes everything.

Here is my little guy getting ready to fly to the beach!


No comments:

Post a Comment